Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy New Year!  

I know...I'm a day late, but I spent yesterday fighting with my Mom's longarm machine.  I've been trying to quilt the Spring Block A Day quilt.  I'm almost finished, with 3 rounds to go.  We had to pause to fix the machine though.  My goal is to get it finished before we leave for my sister's house this evening.  Here's a picture before I got it on the machine.



I'm excited to get home, and work on my #2 UFO for Aunt Marti's 2015 UFO Challenge at 52quilts.com.  It is the 2014 Summer BaD (Shoo Fly Blocks).  I also need to work on my log cabin BaD, and try to stay caught up.  I'll also be working on completing the Temple Sentimental quilt repair and the Keepsake Quilt for my Mom's quilt group.  I really enjoy spending time with those ladies, and wish I lived closer so I could see them every week with Mom.

That's it for right now.  I'll try to do better at making blog posts, but no resolutions about it.  Have you made your list of projects you want to complete in 2015?

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment