Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Stash Report - January 24, 2016

Whew!!

The monkey is officially off my back and headed somewhere else.  Thanks to several snow days, I finally finished the quilt repair that I have had for years.  The only part that came out of my stash was the outer border, binding, and several of the diamonds that I replaced.  So, 1 1/3 yards out.  I'll post more about the repair later this week.


I also finished a ruler bag for myself.  It is a padded bag that is made to fit my 17 x 23 cutting mat and cutting rulers.  I made one several years ago, and my Mom liked it so much, I gave it to her.  I finally got around to making another one for me. Another 5 1/3 yards out.



Since I was snowed in, I didn't have much of a chance to purchase any fabric.  So that puts me in the black for the year!

                      This Week           This Year
Used                       6 2/3                   6 2/3
Added                          0                         5
Net Used                6 2/3                   1 2/3

See how others are doing over at Patchwork Times.

Have a great week!  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment