Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stash Report - July 24, 2016

It's not a UFO!!  I managed to both start and finish a quilt top in the same month!  The quilt top Boxy Stars by Bonnie Hunter is finished.  It was a fun project, and is an extra long twin.


I have also worked diligently on the other Bonnie Hunter top I started earlier in the month, Bricks in the Barnyard.  I am about half finished with the blocks, and have used the French braid border as my Leaders and Enders.  I hope to finish it the first week of August.

Next month, I will focus on free-motion quilting and try to get all of the quilts in my que quilted.  So for now, no change to my report.

                                 This Week             This Year
Used:                              0.00                   25.25
Purchased:                      0.00                    67.50
Net:                                 0.00                   42.25

Have a great week!
Joy :)

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment