Sunday, July 31, 2016

Stash Report - July 31, 2016


This week, there has been no sewing...not even any stitching. Sometimes, you just have to spend a little time here....

For the last week, my little family and I have been in the Outer Banks of North Carolina with my extended family. Along the way, we visited the Wright Brother's Memorial, 

searched for Wild Horses, 

and climbed to the top of the Cape Hatteras lighthouse. 

My Mom, sister, and I made time to stop by the local quilt store. I'm not really doing the Row by Row, but I wanted their row as a vacation souvenier. 

I also picked up these precuts, to use in the quilt. 

And what would a beach shop be with out some sandy prints?  These sand castles and footprints made their way into my bag, all 6 yards. Backing maybe?

I also bought some notions I had been unable to find in Nashville. 

That puts my report a little further in the red, but some finishes are the goal for August!

                                This Week             This Year
Used:                              0.00                   25.25
Purchased:                     6.00                   73.50
Net:                                 6.00                   48.25

It's been a great week, but sadly we are headed home now. Back in reality, school starts this week, and we shall see what the new year brings. 

See other tales of stash management at Patchwork Times

Blessings,
Joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment